Are Reality shows Real???

Nidzi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The real definition of reality television is a type of television programming which is purposely unscripted for the dramatic and humorous situations. Today there are many reality show ideas for talent hunts, game shows and stunt competitions, where all the contestants compete for money.
But does these Reality shows portray the Real things or its just way to get more TRP.
tell me ur opinion abt it..!!!!

It's ridiculous i think - all these nobody's reaching fame and even celebrities start these boring shows about their lives. YAWN. At the height of interest, i think it will eventually become too boring for people to really enjoy it.
The ***** fighting ones like Rock of Love are losing their appeal. It just seems more and more set up. Why would a famous rocker need a show to get a girlfriend and of those girls, they are all the same...small, blonde and large boobs...but they throw in some unique ones so it looks like he chose all types of girls. They are cast to add appeal to the show and get money from it. I know someone that was cast in a show about something that wasn't even true to his life but he had to pretend it was. Most of them are actors, models and wannabe stars. talent shows I do think ARE talent shows.

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
even i dont think... i feel everything is already decided. what they actually need is audience viewership that is why there is something called as symapthy and emotions in every reality show. Because, in media terminology, this is what we call as a "human interest story".