How would you Define Relationship?

sunandaC

i think relationship defines itself, people get in to trouble with words, after all they are just words.

what relationship is will be defined by actual events and actions, regardless of the words.

how many people do you know who hear 'i love you' and are treated like something far less than a loved one?

geniusg

So many.....................
But today one common problem among all is that---
Trust is not there and attarcts on other at the moment which is absolutely an immature or insensible.
How comethey can attract on anybody if he or she has in relationship.
I have seen so many live examples in my office.
What I tell u even married ppl do this :( strange but ???

Partially !!
But wat goes on rt nw is abt i am telling.
For relationship u must believe & try to feel the side or sitaution he or she feels.
Trust is the 1st step once u get it only then u can step forward..

YESSSSSSS

But If u dont have then cannot walk together!!!

Where ppl are lacking.
Dont play with Emotions...It SPOils everything...everythinggggggggg!!!

Truely AGREE!!!
I think with 2 we cudnt go more??

WAIt :(
ppl like to chat rather than these things.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunandaC

hey i guess the thing you are talking about is just lust or temporary attraction ........and nothing else if people go away the feelings for them fade away

sunandaC

I guess people lack confidence because they still depend on others for their final decision making and hence we see heart breaks

parv

Can you define what is love?
Same way there is no definition for relationship.
Everyone has their own feelings and thoughts... and we can't define our feelings and emotions in a standardized way. ;)

sunandaC

yes i agree that we cannot define emotions and love and everyone knows then too why do we people ask to express your feelings ?????????

parv

Its because they don't have any kaam-dhandha lol
Okay jokes apart.
The world is full of negativity. People would accept negative things faster than what is positive. Love is a positive feeling, then too we doubt each other when we are in a relationship. The fear that if the person would leave us, what will happen is what creates more probs in a relationship. Love and intelligence are 2 extreme things. If you are in love, you would never use ur brains and if you use ur brains, u would never love a person. Balanced approach is what is required in today's age.

Things are to be used and people are to be loved. If people understand this basic difference, then there won't be any misunderstanding.
What people do these days is - Use people and love things lol ;)

sunandaC

Its because they don't have any kaam-dhandha lol
Okay jokes apart.
The world is full of negativity. People would accept negative things faster than what is positive. Love is a positive feeling, then too we doubt each other when we are in a relationship. The fear that if the person would leave us, what will happen is what creates more probs in a relationship. Love and intelligence are 2 extreme things. If you are in love, you would never use ur brains and if you use ur brains, u would never love a person. Balanced approach is what is required in today's age.

Things are to be used and people are to be loved. If people understand this basic difference, then there won't be any misunderstanding.
What people do these days is - Use people and love things lol ;)

hence people say

be rationally emotional and emotionally rational..