Educators who use poor grammar

Now I am not one to pick or complain about someone's grammar. As I use the stuff pretty darn loosely around the forum here myself. Just read this post. Yet growing up with siblings whom went on to be highly educated, one does have a tendency to pick up the good side of grammar. With learning to speak in a correct format. This leads me to those who are in careers fields educating children. In which, some do not use proper grammar. Of course it is unintentional. Still, how does this reflect on the children with setting a good example of using the proper grammar? Is it a problem or not? Does this really have any reflection whatsoever on children, or anyone else for that matter? Can it cause some type of conflict for the children if they are unintentionally repeating the grammar they learned from their teacher? Should this be treated as a no cause to be alarmed if the teachers themselves do not use proper grammar?

That's such a pet peeve of mine. It makes me wonder what that teacher will teach to his/her students if their own grammar is so messed up.

If it's an english teacher and they don't correct themselves, then you can make a note of it and laugh privately. If the teacher is teaching a science course, then you can ignore it, because if they were good at grammar, they probably wouldn't be teaching math or science. While this is not necessarily a universally-accepted rule, it can be applied to many individuals.