Anti Americanism

I feel that there are so many different personal definitions of the term "Anti-American", so I have this question - what do you feel should be considered "Anti-American" behavior and thoughts?

I think it depends on the context. I think Americans have a right and an obligation to question and disagree with the actions of their government. And I think the rest of the world has a right to legitimately disagree with our actions. But there are those that see everything we do to be wrong simply because we do it, and this is Anti American. We used to see a lot more of that.

Paramjeet_1988

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Anti American I am hearing first time but I think it is disagreeing with the thoughts and action of the government like supporting the taliban cause, forcefully depreciating their currency, supporting any kind of terrorist activity and criticizing the government structure. According to one Blog book burning is considered as the most anti american activity in USA.

4 Mar 2010 ... Collection of Anti-American propaganda posters from North Korea. ... that there are people from the outside that want to help. .... Then the US threatens to withdraw it's share of funding from the U.N to shut Europe