Multicultural Marriages

Have you entered into a multicultural marriage?
Did you have to change your religion?
What was the atitudes of those closest to you regarding your choice of partner?
What about children? Do you speak to them in both languages and give them a diet from both countries or have you adopted your partners culture?
Have those closest to you now changed their minds on the reservations they may have had when you first told them and now warmed to your partner?
What obstacles if any, have you had to overcome in order to be with the person you have chose?

V

vardhanvishnug

its too early to answer these as we have no experience but try to go through the novel written by chetan bhagath THE STORY OF TWO STATES

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
its too early to answer these as we have no experience but try to go through the novel written by chetan bhagath THE STORY OF TWO STATES

I agree.. Its too early to answer these questions.. I would just say that Every relationship in some way has similarities with the other. Ups and downs are given and all these are attributed on the uniqueness of both the individuals involved. The values, beliefs/religion, family background and culture play key roles in the success or failure of the relationship.