Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > General Talks

Online GD

Discuss Online GD within the General Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; Have you ever found yourself in the situation of finding a suitable group of people who at the same level ...

Online GD
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Alisha Savla
Alisha Savla is on a distinguished road

Alisha Savla
HR Genralist at Blisstering Solutions
Management Paradise Newbie

Online GD - October 25th, 2010

Have you ever found yourself in the situation of finding a suitable group of people who at the same level and have zeal within them for polishing art of Group Discussion? An art which has been made necessary by the modern business for finding a solution of the problem through the group of individual working on the problem rather than a single individual. MP has always believed on the basic fundamental tenet that it is the hard work that defines the person’s success. In our six and half years of successful journey we have unified more than 2 lakh management students all over India and provided them the unique level playing field to express their thoughts and opinion. In line with our unique method of learning with innovation we have devised a new concept of "YAHOO ONLINE GD". The simple way to understand the benefit of this method is to imagine yourself competing with two lakh students spread all over India. Thus a creative method to Integrate Management students and their opinions. - Through our Online GD option which is readily available which is in our opinion is equipped with easiest to get, simple enough to apply and with capability of providing infinite benefit. We would encourage you to be active and participate in the discussions going on in the GD & voice your opinions about the various issues.

Benefits from Online GD

1. Having an Online Discussion with participants who are readily available and you need not search for quality members to discuss with you.

2. This will help participant carry out GD with the unknown before you have your GD round in the selection process for any B-School & GD rounds in the final placements.

3. This Online GD will surely help the professionals in their GD’s that are conducted before the final placements.

4. Participants who excel will get recognition on Management Paradise Web Portal.

5. GD is an opportunity to network with people and enhance their own contacts.

6. Opportunity to interact with ‘n’ number of participants and share multiple views on a single topic at a time.

7. It will polish your GD skills & etiquettes.

8. What we believe is that it will hasten the process of thinking on a topic, the lesser time you take to think and express yourself closer you reach to your true personality.

9. Last but not the least all the members will be receiving expert MP's advice as well as feedback on the entire GD session.

“COME ONE COME ALL!! BE A PART OF THIS GRAND GD AND LUCRE YOURSELF “

To participate in this GD add [email address] in your friend list

For more info: - Yahoo Online GD
Advertisements

We're Recruiting Content Developers. If you're young, internet addict and thriving with ideas, Contact me on Alisha @ Management Paradise dot com.

Last edited by abhishreshthaa; November 1st, 2010 at 08:36 PM..

Friends: (7)
Re: Online GD
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Falgun Patel
falgunpatel73 is an unknown quantity at this point

falgunpatel73
Student of BMS at K.E.S. college
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Institute: K.E.S. college
Smile Re: Online GD - November 1st, 2010

I have been following alisha savla thread on "Tips for GD PIs" and I hope you have been visiting that page too.
While such tips go a long way in improving how we handle GDs, I also wanted an 'Online' discussion on GDs which allows me to practice thinking on a topic and putting forward my opinion constructively.
Friends: (0)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
S B
sb117 is an unknown quantity at this point

sb117
Student of Science and Engineering at MOTI SINGH JOGESHWARI AYURVED COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Bhagalpur, Bihar

Re: Online GD - November 2nd, 2010

i am new to this forum, so i am posting this message and want to download few file. pleasee bear with my new post
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Online GD - November 2nd, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb117 View Post
i am new to this forum, so i am posting this message and want to download few file. pleasee bear with my new post

hey friend,

welcome to MP friend...

well friend it seems like this thread do not contains any attachment which can be downloaded..

well friend as you are new on site.. so please just check out this link which i am providing as i think it can sort out all your problems and queries regarding usage of site..

Newbie's Pictorial Guide to MP

check it out friend..

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
R G
gawalirohit is an unknown quantity at this point

gawalirohit
Student of MBA at JAMNALAL BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: Online GD - November 4th, 2010

I am not convinced with the idea of online GD because any one can fake it
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Online GD - November 7th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawalirohit View Post
I am not convinced with the idea of online GD because any one can fake it

hey friend,
can you please explain us how anyone can fake it ?? or what are you exactly trying to say ???

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Pallavi Kankekar
p1000000 is an unknown quantity at this point

p1000000
dssdg at idbi

Institute: tolani college
Re: Online GD - November 8th, 2010

GD is an opportunity to network with people and enhance their own contacts.
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Shiva Pillai
shivapillai is on a distinguished road

shivapillai
Associate at Deutsche Bank
Management Paradise Newbie

Re: Online GD - November 8th, 2010

I have participated in only 1 online GD so far. Luckily for me, that day I had taken an off from work. Thanks Alisha... for letting me know about this great idea. My humble request yet again..
can we please have at least one GD on Saturday....???

Shiva Pillai

I am late, but I am the latest

Friends: (1)
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Alex Max
alexmax021 is an unknown quantity at this point

alexmax021
Student of Science and Engineering at BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY
Aurangabad, Bihar

Re: Online GD - November 28th, 2010

Thanks for sharing.

it was really helpful

Last edited by abhishreshthaa; November 28th, 2010 at 10:38 PM..

Old
Poonam Shirke
paanu08 is an unknown quantity at this point

paanu08
Student of B.Com(H) at mata sundri college
Delhi, Delhi

Re: Online GD - April 12th, 2011

ya its nice to hv a onlin gd. u need nt need to search people for discussion wenevr u want it would definitly help me to practic for a real gd