Firefox and Chrome killing IE

V

vardhanvishnug

Year ago, Internet Explorer had a global market share of 58.37%. A year later it has now dropped below 50% down to 49.87%.
Are Firefox and chrome killing IE? If yes, on what basis?

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes , I do agree that Firefoz and Google Chrome are killing Internet Explorer in terms of market. And a sharp decline in global market share of Internet Explorer very well proves this. A possible reason of this could be that Internet explorer although launching (still) many versions is not able to properly update and upgrade itself with the safety issues in terms of latest viruses .Another possible reason could be the improvement in its speed where it still lags behind Firefoz and Chrome.

Yes internet explorer is now dead. I never used IE as it was always hanged when downloading and browsing some applications at the same time and did not provide much features. I love to use Firefox even instead of Google chrome. It is fast and reliable then the Chrome from my point of view.

camryn643

Banned
Almost i used internet explorer 10 times i,e just for downloading chrome browsers even i din't checked the performance of internet explorer.