Internet: Boon or Curse?

V

vardhanvishnug

is internet a boon or a curse on the youth??? r the children coming out of the schools using internet in the right way??

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Internet has entered lives of millions of people and has made their complex life simpler. It has open up for the world. But, can't say it as a boon or a curse?

Computer science has improved a lot but such improvement should not be used for destruction.

Internet is a good medium for children where they can share knowledge. unless they are monitored by their parents, Its good.

Branded

I agree to Dimpy's viewpoint. With technology comes power. And power can be used for betterment as well as destruction. Internet is a boon caused it has simplified the way one lives and has helped move things in a faster way. Daily transactions can be carried out with the help of Internet and it has loads of Info as well to equip oneself with immense knowledge. So if used in a constructive way, it surely is a boon for the society. However with every good thing there are exceptions which make it bad...

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
although, in thjis age of Facebooking and other social media,most of the people consider it a curse. But I dont agree with them, I believe that getting an internet at our age or for generation is quite lucky enough for us. Things have really become more easy , knowledgable and inetersting with the coming of internet!

Both, there are two sides of the story and every chapter has its pros and cons. Internet provides you all the information at a distance of just one click and you can explore more than you have imagined. However it has restricted the knowledge and thinking ability. Whatever many be the problem, internet is the only solution and we keep on misusing it day by day so, for me its diplomatic. Good and bad depends on how you use it.