Is god one for everyone?

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
You may have often noticed while going for darshan, there are 2 queue's. One for VIP entries and another for common people. VIP's are given more preference for darshan.

Take an example of Lalbaug cha raja. Inspite of waiting for long hours, When a VIP enters they keep darshan close for common people.

Question here arsies.. If god is one for everyone then why do such type of dicrimination??

God was, is and will remain 1 for evry1. Its d human who have distinguished between common people and VIP's. Moreover humans are a part of the society... So society is the main cause of dis distnction.. God treats all lyk 1.

V

vardhanvishnug

hahaha gr8 question!!! we made the discrimination of common people and VIPs not GOD.....god always treats everyone equally....as we know....quality(prayers from common people) is what always matters not the quantity(money of VIPs)

Viictor

God don't ask human to come to his door and pray for what he want, It is what human thinking is all about. The discrimination has became a part of living society, we have to adjust with it, and as far as god is concerned He is, was and will be one for everyone. I really don't digest the discrimination, so I don't go for pray to the doorsteps of god.

Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees. ~Victor Hugo