Stop digital piracy

V

vardhanvishnug

Why is it becoming so difficult to stop digital piracy in Asian countries?

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The problem of Piracy of digital content is spreading all over world at a rapid rate and the industries worldwide are losing billions of dollars every year due to it.

We cannot completely remove the Piracy problem but atleast we can help to a certain extent to reduce the problem.

the best answer to stop piracy is to use copy protection solutions, along with creating awareness amongst people against piracy and educating them about the ill effects of piracy and strict enforcement of existing laws like the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the No Electronic Theft Act.

kausnaik

trust me but it cannot be stopped. the best (which has proved to be bane now) part of technology is that it can be reverse engineered. i am not from IT background. but just by Google i could crack all d software that i needed. tell me do you buy the Ms office or Windows system which would cost u more than Rs.10000. No....
u develop the best of copyright technology and i assure u that people can crack it in few hours..
i honestly don't see if there is any solution such as copyright etc to it..

The government is planning to introduce controversial measures, backed by the Conservatives, that would force internet companies to block websites that host substantial amounts of pirated content as it scrambles to get its digital economy bill through parliament