Is saying sorry enough?

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Often times people say "sorry" for everything done wrong. Some might even say for the sake of ending the argument without even clarifying the things.

Do you think saying 'SORRY' is enough to end up all the mistakes?

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well for me, the word "sorry" should be directly from the heart not the means to end up the conversation. If the person is saying sorry, I expect them not to repeat the same thing ahead.

Saying sorry may be enough 4m male point of view bcz listening sorry may satisfy their ego to d fullest.....but 4 a women....she needs to hear more thn sorry

Viictor

The word "SORRY" seems very easy to spell, but difficult to feel and say when you really don't commit a mistake.
Saying sorry is not enough, but atleast the culprit should realize his/her mistake that is enough and should be carefull next time.

abhishreshthaa

Saying sorry may be enough 4m male point of view bcz listening sorry may satisfy their ego to d fullest.....but 4 a women....she needs to hear more thn sorry

can anyone explain me from where did MALE and FEMALE thing came in saying sorry ???

:horn::horn::horn:

what is believe is that listening and saying sorry both concepts are totally different for every individual ... it mostly depends on individuality..
there might be some male or female... who like to hear people saying sorry to them .. and there can be also such kind of people who do not even bother if people say sorry to them or not...

:SugarwareZ-201:

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
can anyone explain me from where did MALE and FEMALE thing came in saying sorry ???

:horn::horn::horn:

what is believe is that listening and saying sorry both concepts are totally different for every individual ... it mostly depends on individuality..
there might be some male or female... who like to hear people saying sorry to them .. and there can be also such kind of people who do not even bother if people say sorry to them or not...

:SugarwareZ-201:

I agree to what dimpy said for guys its very easy to say sorry and escape the situation ........ because most of the times they only say sorry to end up the discussions....... especially when they are wrong and they dont want the opposite person to make him realize the gravity of their mistake.......

abhishreshthaa

I agree to what dimpy said for guys its very easy to say sorry and escape the situation ........ because most of the times they only say sorry to end up the discussions....... especially when they are wrong and they dont want the opposite person to make him realize the gravity of their mistake.......

One more male and female fight.. :fencing::fencing:

it seems like we are jumping through the discussion as i think that the topic is about Saying Sorry is it enough or not and i think which is also applicable to GALS alsoo.... :bump2:

if this is the thing which you are trying to explain then does it means that GALS DON'T LIE ??? :D :D :D :D

and can anyone explain me that FROM WHAT DOES GUYS ESCAPES THROUGH ?? GALS never let them do escape from anywhere.... ha ha ha (juz kiddin)

:SugarwareZ-176:

kausnaik

totall agree with u boss. they dont let u escape so easily..thats wat Dimpy said,,4 male "sry is enough" but 4 a female she wants more than that..like begging nt jst sayin sry....hahahahaha

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
We say this because you guys dont take things seriously.......... as you mentioned in the in you post and started laughing on it................

silly guys.....

:SugarwareZ-188: :SugarwareZ-188: :SugarwareZ-188:

Chandu66

Best is to say sorry and continue...........................................................................................................

Chandu66

say sorry and move ahead.............................................................................................................................

sorry may seems to be a little word but should carry a very strong feeling of regret, which makes it meaning more meaningful