Are we living a healthy lifestyle?

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Living a healthy lifestyle forms a major part of our life. Eating junk food has become a habit. Apart from them, people dont even have a time to excerise but they can sit on computer whole day playing games.

Stress is also one of the biggest contributory causes to unhealthy life. It depends upon our day-to-day factor.

Hey guys, just think about it, are we living a healthy life? Dont you think we need to change our lifestyles??

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes we are living a healthy lifestyle, as we got the better option to remain fit, now days people getting more conscious about the health, a lot of media guidance and most favorite people has started an Yog for better life.

One of the biggest problems in America today is lack of activity. We know it's good for us but avoid it like the plague either because we're used to being sedentary or afraid that exercise has to be vigorous to be worth our time. The truth is, movement is movement and the more you do, the healthier you'll be. Even moderate activities like chores, gardening and walking can make a difference. Just adding a little movement to your life can:
1.Reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes
2.Improve joint stability
3.Increase and improve range of movement
4.Help maintain flexibility as you age
5.Maintain bone mass
6.Prevent osteoporosis and fractures
7.Improve mood and reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression
8.Enhance self esteem
9.Improve memory in elderly people

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I dont think we are living a healthy lifestyle . With so much of consumption of junk food around by us, specially by the youth , how can we stay healthy or fit ? On the other hand, the trend of Yoga and meditation has increased alot. And that way, yes we are moving towards a healthy lifestyle!

pranavdash

No,we dont live healthy lifestyle as we eat too many processed food,do not eat fruits & veggies and we rarely exercise..............

Yes we can live a healthy life by stopping the consumption of junk foods, too much spicy foods and doing the daily exercise and some kind of meditation or yoga. This competition world impacts our daily lifestyle and male us unhealthy under the pressure of work.

camryn643

Banned
It is not a easy to live a healthy lifestyle, we have to take many precautions
regardless of our wish, now a days mixture of chemicals in every item even in water, mineral water are filtering with some mixture of chemicals.

Julyjohn

No. We are not living in a healthy lifestyle. Nowadays we use more artificial products. Only when we use natural products, our life will be healthy.

dbmci

Yes we are living in healthy lifestyle and i am very happy to survive this lifestyle. I think few peoples are not survive in healthy lifestyle and peoples are depressed in own reasons.

CassiKram

Live healthy, live longer. Making just a few changes in your lifestyle can help you live longer but it is easier said than done.