ban of mobile phones in car..

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
In past years, mobile phones have become widespread in developed countries, changing the way people communicate and interact. But more recently, mobile phones have been blamed for causing considerable number of accidents.

Dont you think that our government should banned the use of mobile phones in car and take some strict action??

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The legislations are made for the same just they have to be followed strictly...... Also people themselves as a responsible citizens of country have to be careful and follow such rules and regulation

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
mobile phones add unnecessary disturbances and sometimes even move away the concentration of a person from driving.Hence, government should take action by banning mobile phones while driving cars!

pranavdash

mobile phone use in car produces a significant increase in casualty crash risk, regardless of whether the phone is hand-held or hands-free..........

Using of mobile phones in car during driving are not safe and it is banned but still many peoples are use and engage themselves in talking while driving which can be dangerous and trigger to any major accident. People using mobile may sometimes lost their concentration and do not able to give proper attention to driving.

camryn643

Banned
Using mobile phones during driving is very dangerous even though the rule is not following strictly, the government should pass strict punishment like drunk and drive.