Education has become Business now-a- days..

Bluestreet

In today's competitive world education has taken new face that is business. Now everything is becoming business..donation of the college, school, or institute is such that it is not possible for middle class person to afford it..and
atlast left uneducated..hence, called as illiterate..

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes you are right today Education fees are just can't affordable by a people, i think Government should think about it and take certain action.

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes you are right today Education fees are just can't affordable by a people, i think Government should think about it and take certain action.

Well! I believe Indian government already has such provision in law that it can take action whenever it feels that the cost is exorbitantly high..

Well, its mutual. In hind there is one phrase that says : Ghoda gaas se dhosti karega toh khayega kya. Well, it seems fit in this situation. However, there are institution who are keen in gulping money and instead of focusing on students career they are giving prime concern to money but, it is our fault too, the age of the child is 5 years and parents keep on searching the better tuition classes. Instead of training by themselves we select tuition teacher to do the job. We have to train our own kid and instead of providing them the ready made answer to the question lets force them to find out the answer of their own and see the scintillating result.