Is truth really hard to Digest?

Bluestreet

Well according to me truth is really hard to digest, But i feel truth really clear's out the wanted doubt in opposite mind, and at the end everything ends up happy!!!

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
No! truth is not really hard to Digest, only if you are not wrong because it is the real thing and the fact, we have to accept it.

Viictor

Yes to a certain extent it is hard to digest, But its is beneficial to say truth because though it may create problem for now but later on it brings happiness which furnishes more than what u expect..

unless ur heart, ur soul, ur whole being r behind every decision u make, d words 4m ur mouth will be empty, nd each action will be meaningless. Truth nd Confidence are d roots of Happiness. And wen truth generates happiness it can nver be 2 hard 2 digest.

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes truth sometimes becomes really hard to digest but if u are practical enough , do follow the path of truth, however bitter it would be because, it would give a sense of satisfaction at the end!

Truth always hurts that is the cause it is hard to digest. It is the natural behavior of human being is not to accept the truth very easily. I would also like to say that not only the truth but anything which is beyond expectation is hard to digest.