Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time

Wizard

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
a new book regarding time management has it good Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time

Do you procrastinate on important tasks? Do you wait until the last minute to do the most important of things both personally and on your job? If you are like 90% of all people, you have become prey to the monster of procrastination. Procrastination has nothing to do with laziness or lack of ambition, but has everything to do with the "fear of overwhelm". As humans, we can all become victims of overwhelm, but at last there is a solution. The absolute best book on "procrastination busting" I have ever read is Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy. After reading and following the advice Mr. Tracy lays out in this remarkable book, you will have conquered procrastination forever! Yes, I said--forever!! Remember, unless you conquer procrastination you CANNOT succeed at anything. read this book, and say goodbye to procrastination for good.