Job security is the biggest motivator than money.

sunandaC

In todays era nothing is permanant neither the jobs nor the pay we get for doing it sincerely..

In this condition which factor motivates you the most? Is it the job security that matters the most , because you know that you are secured till retirement or as such. Or is it the pay/money you receive for hard work the greatest motivator.

Does one feel that at least my job is secured and so i should contribute more and more towards upliftment of the org. Or Should one have another point of view; which is "the more you pay the better is my performance and better is my quality." Can human beings be so flexible to provide an ouput which is equal to what they receive and vary accordingly.

Or is consistancy more important then performence???

That's true, but there are numerous more factors which motivates employee. Job security is essential and the next is dignity and respect. We all crave that people in the organisation should respect me and my decision.Money is also the ultimate and best way to motivate employee. Why, we all wait for promotion and increment in salary. It doesn't matter how much you pamper your employee, the final step would be increment in pay.

I think job security is not essential and as we know nowadays many peoples stay in a company no more than some years and get another job which is giving you more money. So there are several people who prefer to choose a job that provides you large amount of money than a job that is secure.