Is work the biggest health hazard ?

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
Health is being affected by work and it's got worse since the recession began. The main effects on their well being are cited as not enough time to exercise and it's because their social lives have changed for the worse. This bad news from the industry is most likely down to the fast-paced and environmental nature of the work.

As per me, get highly paid, don't do much work, give enough time for relaxation, free gym, free healthy food, free outings, dinners and lunches, free movie tickets, dating allowances etc.

I am sure everyone would want this, we are the envy of politicians as well who have everything including money, power, position and name. It used to be the responsibility of the employee to balance their work and life. I don't think there are many companies outside IT that provide the quality of work environment and flexible work hours like the most of IT industry does.

What do we want ? A good high paying job, that doesn't require you to think for yourself ? The job requires this kind of work. It's like telling the army not to put its soldiers life in danger. Come with the territory - we are not a communist country telling people to work in the IT industry - people can change jobs to other industries. It is just a mental block that's is causing all the problems.

India is way better than any other place in terms of jobs. Just clear your thoughts, maintain good eating habits, do regular exercise and everything will be alright. There is no point in worrying about thing which are beyond your control.

Desk_job_harm.jpg

:SugarwareZ-216:

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes, People are more and more into urge of earning money. To earn money, they definitely need to work. Spending more time on work, they are not able to enjoy their life and they become stressed leading to health problems.

93 percent of techies feel that their health is being affected by work and more than half say it's got worse since the recession began, according to a survey.

The main effects on their wellbeing are cited as not enough time to exercise and others say that it's because their social lives have changed for the worse. An IT Job Board spokesperson says that this bad news from the industry is most likely down to the fast-paced and environmental nature of the work.

Yes i am agree that work is the biggest reason for most of the health problems. Today everyone is busy in earning more and more money. One main cause is the competition. Peoples should give some time for exercise like do some yoga, walking, meditation to avoid the health problems.