Is google killing the creativity in students..?

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
To an extent, I agree . Google is making things very much easy for all of us.
But, in the other way, I think that creativity lies in your thoughts and brain. The one who put this creativity in right perspective, he / she won't have any problem in differentiating amongst the online search and the search which one can do by taking efforts, like by referring to so many books,research, etc.

We are forgetting the fact that Google is providing the knowledge about the things which are already in existence. Creativity is something you have to think beyond the boundaries of current information or else can be define as new innovations which are not present now. That you can achieve with the available knowledge or past experiences or gaining knowledge through any source by hook or crook and then creating new ideas.

:smile:

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes, Google is killing the creativity in students. Students get dependent on google for every tit bit.

I have heard students saying " why to think, google hai na..!!"

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I wont agree to this point that google is killing creativity of students....

Infact google searches give a lot of input to the student to come up with lots of creativity... now then it depends on students how to take it.... only copy paste the matter or add on their inputs on it...

Yahoo Online GD

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I dont agree with all this,Google isn't killing creativity, C'mmon guys! its just a search engine. In fact, I believe Google is enhancing more and more creativity in students!

Yes, every sides has two story. Google has restraint the perception and thinking ability of the students. Whatever may be the problem, google is the only solution. Even if you have to impress girl with shayari then too you take the help of Google. google has brought world closer by creating distance with our own personality.

I do not think it is killing the creativity of the students. Google is making them more innovative and self depending for their work. In the past student used to go to the teachers and tutor for any assignment and now they can search and can do it by them selves because of internet.

camryn643

Banned
Even fifth standard student also depending on google in rural areas just opening google in smartphones and typing the keyword they get results in second, why should put efforts on own creativity,just copying and paste. one of strange thing is parents feeling proud for his smart ideas.

just i seen one example in rural area.