Do you learn or cram?

shar43

Hello friends,
The question I am going to ask may sound pretty simple, but it has a deep meaning. Its related to all of us.
We have gone through many examinations and some of us will take many examinations in future. Many of us just read all the theory from the books and rewrite in Exams and of course gain good percentage.
We only realize it when we go through a practical situation that all we have studied in our student life was just a cramming and we didn't learn in actual.

So here is my question to all of you.

Do you learn or cram?

plzpushme

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
it depends upon person to person whether he has the ability to cram or learn by reading once or twice.if u enjoy the topic then both methods can help you

shar43

it depends upon person to person whether he has the ability to cram or learn by reading once or twice.if u enjoy the topic then both methods can help you

But don't you think that cramming can only help in theoretical exams to gain good marks. Does cramming helps in practical situations?

andrewf

As for me, I prefer to learn :) Honestly it is very easy for me to study any subject that I like. That's why I have almost no problems with learning.

abhishreshthaa

ha ha nice question... well basically i try to learn as much as i can but there some topics which are important but not of my choice so in that condition i have to cram some topics......

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
hay guys,
same here, even I prefer to learn it is very easy for me to study any subject that I like. That's why I have no problems with learning.