global warming - Do you care?

shar43

Hello,
We all know about the impact of global warming on our planet. We all talk about this or see about it in news daily.
So my question to all of you is- Do you really care about it?
What's your contribution towards decreasing it?
As every single step counts.

About my contribution- I switch off all the electronic equipments if they are not in use. I avoid using vehicles for my small outdoor works.

Tell me about your contribution.

shar43

m saving paper & saving electricity.
guys please plant tree n take care of them until they grow.

Its good to see people taking care of the planet. But some really don't care about it. They don't realize it that by saving the planet, they are actually saving their lives.

prass

Whenever certain concepts are making waves in news we should certainly show enough care about them.

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yes i do.....

I always keep in mind to avoid to extra use of paper and fuel consumption in traffic signal when i come to know that green light will be turn after 30 second difference....

kaditya

There is a real problem at hands..... If we do not care about nature then it would be very difficult for us to survive in the future........

abhishreshthaa

hm...... everyone now feels that global warming a issue to be concern of and i think that most of us has also started taking some action against it. but dont you people think that we have took these actions a bit late... because people has started looking for solution once the problem has arise... cant it be prevented so that it would never have arise.....

swati.setia

Yes, I do care… and appreciate the corporates who all are working with online documentation rather than pile of papers.

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
i think that most of us do something a part of themselves and its better to teach small children about this as they adopt things faster. I also have started taking some action as planting trees, turning off the light after use, using limited water.

Its better if we start from now it would be better for the coming generations.

global-warming-solutions.gif

5 steps solution:
1.Set limits on global warming pollution
2.Invest in green jobs and clean energy
3.Drive smarter cars
4.Create green homes and buildings
5.Build better communities and transporation networks

The World Health Organization (WHO) conducted a regional and global assessment to quantify the amount of premature morbidity and mortality due to a range of factors, including climate change. Projections were made over future climate change impacts. Limited adjustments for adaptation were included in the estimates based on these projections. Projected relative risks attributable to climate change in 2030 varied by health outcome and region. Risks were largely negative, with most of the projected disease burden due to increases in diarrhoeal disease and malnutrition. These increases were primarily in low-income populations already experiencing a large burden of disease.