Sania mirza and controversy of her marriage

Unsupport of political leader for sania mirza wedding is it correct or no ?

Votes: 5 62.5%

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
DO you think lack of political leader support will bring unsuccessful to her marriage with former Pakistan Cricketer Shoaib Malik ?

According to you what sania mirza should do?

plz give your opinion on it.

thanks

ashu_nagori000

Given the fact that every individual irrespective of citizenship has certain right like whom she/he can marry...I feel sania mirza matured enough to take any decision.We & media are hype the new just for nothing...Lets become responsible!!!!!!!!!!!!Grow Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khan_talha

yes i totally agree with u sania mirza is free to take her own decisions in fact there is more probability that indopak relations will have some +ve effect of this marriage

I am with the opinion that she is matured enough to take her personal decision.

But she used Indian government and Indian public to gain publicity when she came in the tennis world at younger age. She was inspiration for all Indian girls as Indian girls doesn't turn at Tennis game. And now she is married with Pakistani man, none other than Shoaib Malik, who has broken rules everytime - be it match-fixing or his first marriage with Ayesh Siddiqui.

So overall, Sania has ruined her image which she had got 5-6 years ago. Now, every Indian hates her as every Indian loves to hate Pakistan, especially after terrorist attacks.

Don't get surprised if this marriage doesn't last long !!! :becky: