Competency mapping model

scotzshweta

Hi,

I introduce mysellf as a final year (3rd SEM) MBA student, from Dr, DY Patil institute of management studies. I'm in the process of designing a competency model for staffing and selection in BPOs, as a part of my final project. For the same reason, i'm doing a survey on different job profiles in a BPO.
Kindly go to the following URL to fill up the questionnaire. Overall proces will hardly take 5mins of yours.
I would appreciate if you pass on this URL to other employees of your organization working on different positions.
Kindly put your name along with the position you hold in the company.

(Kindly add your name along with the position u hold, and do specify whether ur in an inbound or outbound process)

Thanking You,
Regards,
Shweta Jha.

(PLEASE PASS ON THE ABOVE URL TO ALL THOSE WORKING FOR BPO'S.. PLEASSSSE, I NEED TO COMPLETE MY PROJECT)

scotzshweta

Hi,

I introduce mysellf as a final year (3rd SEM) MBA student, from Dr, DY Patil institute of management studies. I'm in the process of designing a competency model for staffing and selection in BPOs, as a part of my final project. For the same reason, i'm doing a survey on different job profiles in a BPO.
Kindly go to the following URL to fill up the questionnaire. Overall proces will hardly take 5mins of yours.
I would appreciate if you pass on this URL to other employees of your organization working on different positions.
Kindly put your name along with the position you hold in the company.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226VNSQRXG8

(Kindly add your name along with the position u hold, and do specify whether ur in an inbound or outbound process)

Thanking You,
Regards,
Shweta Jha.