Votes: 29 80.6%
  • 31st is over rated

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Everyone has a way of celebrating their new year in style. Some booze at a friends bunglow, some chill out at a private party, some go to a disc, some gamble..

New%20Year.jpg

Then there are some who spend quality time with family.

Christmas-Party.jpg

I might wind up watching movies at my place on 31st.. what are your plans for the new year !?

By the way : Happy New Year in advance :)

Last edited:

gbiswaroop

Of course with family. The other options are alos nice ways to celebrate. But when one is at hoem with one's family...one is really "at home"

Assk85

This 31st Dec for the 1st time in my life i hav celebrated it with ma family members. thanks for the Project I was busy with. am a last year BMS student:SugarwareZ-196:

king smith

Celebrations on the eve of the Western New Year, that is 1 st January, is accepted by Hindus as a day of celebration for them as well. They make big plans for this day, with regard to shopping, eating in a restaurant, taking a vacation, etc. And mind you this is not only in big cities it is also happening in villages, which do not even have the basic amenities of regular electricity and water supply! By aping the West you are not only destroying your own tradition but are also impressing materialistic values upon the future generation. Hindus are completely in the dark about this fact. This article is therefore meant to highlight these facts.

rm0984

Everyone has a way of celebrating their new year in style. Some booze at a friends bunglow, some chill out at a private party, some go to a disc, some gamble..

Then there are some who spend quality time with family.

I might wind up watching movies at my place on 31st.. what are your plans for the new year !?
I will als obe their in this celebrations hurrah........

amukaur

Hi,
Every celebration should bring in more and more happiness for the people around, rather than getting into evil things harming family, friends or society.
Cheers!

johnrobinson

New Year...

These words remind us that one more year has gone away from us. And we need to use up the coming year fully. I want to spend that time with my family where i have to get real love and happiness.

I'm taking the words of Martin Luther to wish you all.

" Glory to God in highest heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given;
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A glad new year to all the earth "