Discuss TYBMS SEM 5, 2009 Board Exams

TYBMS SEM 5 Board papers 2009 Verdict

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
BMS SEM 5 Board exam papers were real easy? Real difficult? They $uckeD?

Well discuss it all here. What did you like in the exam paper, what should've been included and what shouldnt have been.

Were there mistakes in the question paper yet again??? Well, this is the place to discuss all your BMS SEM 5 Board paper blues. :SugarwareZ-266:

nayana1_prem

hi pooja, yes it was bcoz of improper and hurried training....

they had given the hint for the answer to the 1st question within the second question where they had mentioned ''hurried training''.

bt training alone cud nt be blamed bcoz others were performing better...personal problems,work place conditions etc cud also b mentioned as the causes....
- - - -
all the best......

nayana1_prem

ya it was easy length can any 1 give the ans of hrm case study....was it because of mproper training???

hi pooja, yes it was bcoz of improper and hurried training....

they had given the hint for the answer to the 1st question within the second question where they had mentioned ''hurried training''.

bt training alone cud nt be blamed bcoz others were performing better...personal problems,work place conditions etc cud also b mentioned as the causes....
- - - -
all the best......

poojababy

ssm questions were useful which were posted ard 10....yet again most of the questions in the exams were similar..oh wow i love this site continue ur good work!!:SugarwareZ-290:

arun_ace99

Can anyone tell me what is the answer of global meltdown is the real test of finance manager in particular and financial management in general with reference to fm objective??
Is the answer based on profit maximisation v/s profit maximisation

coolkenny13

no the answer was profit and wealth maximizactin

am i safe? i am scare .

i did to concepts , the 1st concept was proper word to word 2 pages , 2 concepts , was 5 points of leverage. will i get 6 marks there? then i attemepted the 9 marks case studyof deb i wrote 3 pages of bullshit there how much will i get there. then in section 2 i did 2 10 marks ans . each ans had 20 points each .so how much can i get considering i attempted only a 35 mrk paper . will i pass ?help ? thnkx ?i thot it was atough paper

rajanlove

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Discuss TYBMS SEM 5, 2009 Board Exams imp cooprative

verry verry important
dont miss

history of cooprative
and all stageas year wi

and see the chapter 8-15

rajanlove

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
History of cooperatives

open membership

dual statutory control

KVIC

DDB

NAFED

RRB

problem of professionalism

Principles of cooperatives

Co operatives have failed but must succeed.

Role of Registrar
Sugar Co-ops in Maharashtra

pls know this and dont belew what come its imp not a paper just check do all think what u thin its suggestion 4m my side read care fully

ALLL THE BEST 4 UR EXAM

rajanlove

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
no the answer was profit and wealth maximizactin

am i safe? i am scare .

i did to concepts , the 1st concept was proper word to word 2 pages , 2 concepts , was 5 points of leverage. will i get 6 marks there? then i attemepted the 9 marks case studyof deb i wrote 3 pages of bullshit there how much will i get there. then in section 2 i did 2 10 marks ans . each ans had 20 points each .so how much can i get considering i attempted only a 35 mrk paper . will i pass ?help ? thnkx ?i thot it was atough paper

think in that time u attempt 35marks question paper but u now in theory part not much mark get so that take kare abou passing than i m sure this time board will pass u but dont take eassy and in intrnal if u have enougf mark than it will good for u
in my side

marks shoul in between

internal 32
external 23

have best of luck 4 ur exam

rajan_pandey

Can anyone tell me what is the answer of global meltdown is the real test of finance manager in particular and financial management in general with reference to fm objective??
Is the answer based on profit maximisation v/s profit maximisation

in here t5he test of current and past snario of global economy melt down such as subprime and many finacial losses come and all about think write so if u have knowladge abount subprime
and know the subprime and finacial crices that u can give answere

abhsthunder

well the Logistics paper was one of the most difficult paper this time. most of the concepts were not even heard of. i think it may be because the paper might have leaked.

coolkenny13

yeah everyone in calss when they got the log papaer was like WHAT THE F*** ........................................................... none of my answers made sense. but as long as u filled ur paper .. ull pass