What after graduation ?

gurpreetsingh

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey friends i want to know that what we should do after our graduation either go for MBA or opt job, i want you view point on this topic.
:SugarwareZ-245:

tpanj

Well.. This is a pertinent question amongst grads..
Most important is to find out what you want to do..
Well.. A lot of us dont know tht.. then it is better to take a break and plan before taking the next step.. becoz sumone said this : if you fail to plan. you are actually planning to fail..

Good Luck..
TP

soniahunjan1

it is better to go for a job first and then pursue MBA becoz in Indian business schools, students hardly get exposure to practical work environment. so it is important to know yourself at actual workplace before pursuing any specialization

ynkamat

Even I faced this dillema. Everyone has his own views on it. My view is that, this is a race. You in your last year should prepare for CAT/CET. I know now a days doing a mere MBA won't work. You have do something more. Even the competition is increasing like anything. Every year 1lakh students join this race. Viewing this from practical point of view is MBA is not just another degree. Its a change. You can do a job for 2-3 years and get to know the through understanding of the industry and then decide your MBA.Who is ready for a real change in himself.
Choice lies upon you. Every second person does a MBA. W

Nimesh Mehta

Hey friend why are u asking such a questions as there are so many options now available. But u have not mentioned your interesting area ?

Aditi()

Hiya there.. I think as many people have been saying before choosing what to do is a very personal decision. There are no right or wrong decision you see, as everyone has his/her own life circumstances. But I think that after a first degree, it is imperative to get a job. Because embarking on a postgrad programme requires, in most cases, work experience. There is always the possibility to take a job and do a postgrad part time. Which I feel is the best option.

rajesh_2311

"stand somewhere"
(means establish urself wid ur talent,qualities n abilities)

after graduation we need to assess ourself that what we have, what we need, what we can do, and what i have to do.....

======= RAJESH =======

shivapillai

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I had 4 years of work exp before I started my MBA...I believe a couple of years exp is advisable after graduation before going for MBA.
coz when you have work exp, you are actually able to relate it to what you'll be learning

replicaplanet

Well friend i would like to suggest that go for MBA. Don't go for any job. I think its not better for you. Because you 'll not give proper time to your studies. So it better for you to go for MBA or some other professional degree.

sivakumarp

Hiii
After ur graduation , the best thing is to go for job and such that the company u prefered should be a good and reputed one . just having experience in a small company does't helps u in mba or in future..

So best is .. After graduation
Go to job(Good company)
Than MBA