Tips for those working long hours on computers!!

kuchsapne

1. Give a break to your eyes every 20 minutes this will help improve your productivity too.
2. While writing with the right hand, ensure light is on the left side so that the shadow does not fall on the writing material

vino4all

1. Please do wear a specs.
2. Lean backward while using mouse alone.
3. Reduce the brightness of your monitor to the feasible extent.
4. Take refreshments.
5. Have some time on fun in computer (play minutes games).

antara

1. Give a break to your eyes every 20 minutes this will help improve your productivity too.
2. While writing with the right hand, ensure light is on the left side so that the shadow does not fall on the writing material

3.sit quite far from pc so that its ray will not affect your eyes.:SugarwareZ-192:

vish25

GREAT TIPS GUYS........

i am constantly bein on comp ths days for my proj work....

this is gonna relly usefull to me..

thanx to all
:SugarwareZ-145:
:SugarwareZ-282:

amit_singhal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
All the above mentioned tips would help lot many people who work continuously in IT industry.... thanx alot frm all of them.......

digitals2_t1

1. Avoid looking constantly at the screen.

2. Sit upright on a chair and look at a far off small object.

3. Do some exercises for your eyes to keep them healthy.

Get a good night sleep to avoid sore and puffy eyes. Tired eyes can be rejuvenated by placing slices of cucumber or cold tea bags over the eye area for 10 minutes, providing a refreshing pick-me up.

Sit at computer for a long time is not so that difficult if you know how to take care of your eyes :)

See This

thegameHHH

thanks alot for the information it really helped me a lot and from now on I will be more cautious in what I do and what I do not do

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thanx alot guys.. this information would really help people protect their eyes in today's scenario where ur day as well as ur work is incomplete without laptops!