HEY FRIENDS Listen to FM Radio City Online!!!!!!!

bonddonraj

MP Guru
one can listen to Radio City 91.0 FM (Delhi) online and is available here . I tried opening the link and it took me to the page (part of screenshot below)where I clicked the Listen link and it opened Real Player on my system and within few seconds I got tuned to Radio City. I just needed to mention the speed of the connection which I did and I got the live Radio City online broadcasted from checked on the homepage of ShoutCast from where this FM channel was broadcasted and found the following details:

SHOUTcast is Nullsoft’s Free Winamp-based distributed streaming audio system. Thousands of broadcasters around the world are waiting for you to tune in and listen. Take a peek through the SHOUTcast directory (immediately listed below) to start browsing the most popular stations. Be sure to select your connection speed and then what kind of music you’re looking for over on the right hand side for optimal listening pleasure. All you need is a player (we recommend Winamp) and you’re set to go!

SO CLICK ON TO THIS LINK AND ENJOYYYYYYYYYY:SugarwareZ-191: :SugarwareZ-191: ------

http://210.7.68.196:8000/index.html

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
well this is gr8 info Rahul... i am listening to it, but the quality is bad...... any suggestions to improve it??

bonddonraj

MP Guru
NAIIIII YAAAAAAARRRRRR ONLY ONE SUGGESTION I USED FOR ME --- SWITCHING ON FM RADIO ----HE HE===

VESE IT DEPENDS ON SPEED OF INTERNET YOU ARE HAVING====

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
bonddonraj said:
NAIIIII YAAAAAAARRRRRR ONLY ONE SUGGESTION I USED FOR ME --- SWITCHING ON FM RADIO ----HE HE===

VESE IT DEPENDS ON SPEED OF INTERNET YOU ARE HAVING====
speed is fine... but the sound shows lot of noise. Anyway, it seems like 24kbps will show this and maybe the capture is also bad.