MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS......BLHA..BLHA....

bonddonraj

MP Guru
newyearsresolutions.gif

SO FRIENDS NEW YEAR TO COME .............WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS.....SHARE WITH US:tea: :bigsmile:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
:p Start with yourself.

Rest will follow .....

My New Years Resolution : To make life of MP users easier and the experience more pleasurable ;)

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Well i dun usually follow resolutions because i am not sure whether i would be able to stick well onto them.....

But let's give it a shot once again....

My New Year resolution is to be happy and contented with life and smile everyday and make life good for myself and everyone around me.... :smile:

love_gundu22

MP Guru
Hey every1, let me tell you this is my 1000th post... main MP Guru to ban gaya resolutions banane se pehle hii :SugarwareZ-191:

Aare bhai bonddonraj ye resolutions kyun banate hain?????

Waise i dont make any new year resolutions because i always use to break promises that i do to myself....

and the resolutions always keep on changing as the days pass.....

I m sharing with You ppl, few things that I would like to change

So for new year and the years to come,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,I would try to quit some of my rude behavours(yaar ppl say sumtimes i bwhave rude). There has always been a problem with my patience, So i will learn to accept the importance of patience and should try not to loose my patience in situations......
:SugarwareZ-299:
I would try to perceive the things from others point of view.....

I would try to be Optimistic and positive for any situations to face in my life.,.,.,.,.
:SugarwareZ-064:
And last but not the least I will start doing such things that will benefit me, my family, friends and community
haan MP community ke liye Bhi Bahut kuch Karunga
aur ho sake to kuch aise bhi karuga that would benefit my country (india) as well as the world.... :tea:
hee heee

Last edited: