5 Leadership lessons from Dr. APJ. Abdul Kalam

rosemarry2

MP Guru
<h2>5 Leadership lessons from Dr. APJ. Abdul Kalam</h2>
2bcbc98927d08a71113ecee95ad10c8a.jpg

1. Everything is Possible

Dr.Abdul Kalam, Former President of India…a son of a small boat owner, from far end of the Country reaching… what was possibly, the supreme most position, a Citizen of India can ever reach…that too, only one out of a billion people, can ever reach once in 5 years…through sheer hard work, dedication and, sincerity, backed by destiny. I could only think about Abraham Lincoln in the Modern World History. Probably, if history has to compare both of them, fair and just, on the humanity scale, I am not sure but I believe, with all humbleness, probably Dr.Kalam may even rise taller as a human being, in stature in the Modern World History. I have my own reason to attribute to his tallest stature.

2. Leaders Ignite the minds of Others

Dr Kalam was a destiny’s child. A man with nothing except curiosity and passion for flying, with wings of fire, flew as high as he could in the sky. And, like a special satellite that orbits the Universe, he went about his mission, igniting millions of young minds and many nations.

3. Leaders care, share and maintain transparency

Dr.Kalam boasted nothing but learnt as much as he can till his last breath. He kept nothing to himself but shared with transparency and sincerity to each and every one, everything he learnt, who crossed his life till his last breath at IIM,Shillong.

4. Leaders humble themself

Such was his leadership style that Dr.Abdul Kalam's accession to power and position was just occasions to further humble himself as much possible as he can, so that the people who met him can feel stronger and taller in their heart and life.

5. Leaders Inspire others and make them dream rather than making them believe in their own dreams

Dr.Kalam inspired millions of young hearts to dream; And,made them to believe in their dreams. He wanted people to dream, to transform their dreams into thoughts that can result into actions. Dr.Kalam envisioned a developed India that is very much a reality through strong vision.

poornima lagadapati

• Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
  • “To succeed in your mission, you must have a single-minded devotion to your goal.”
  • “If you fail, never give up because FAIL means “First Attempt In Learning.”