Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Preparation Resource for Entrance Exams > General Knowledge (GK)

How to Improve GK

Discuss How to Improve GK within the General Knowledge (GK) forums, part of the Preparation Resource for Entrance Exams category; Hello, I want to improve my General Knowledge so I become good at quiz shows? Any help on popular questions/categories ...

How to Improve GK
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sachin Patel
MasterPhil is an unknown quantity at this point

MasterPhil
Management Paradise Newbie

Question How to Improve GK - October 31st, 2015

Hello,

I want to improve my General Knowledge so I become good at quiz shows? Any help on popular questions/categories and sites which are useful?
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: How to Improve GK
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jiten Mazee
jitenmazee is on a distinguished road

jitenmazee
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at HAKIM ABDUL HAMID UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Re: How to Improve GK - December 2nd, 2015

There are many ways to improve your GK. First read the newspaper on the daily basis and watch the news channel for the current affairs. You can buy any GK magazines and book for the historical and all kind of general knowledge.
Re: How to Improve GK
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Rose Marry
rosemarry2 is an unknown quantity at this point

rosemarry2
Management Paradise Guru
Re: How to Improve GK - April 7th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPhil View Post
Hello,

I want to improve my General Knowledge so I become good at quiz shows? Any help on popular questions/categories and sites which are useful?
As per my Research you should read 4 Things to Enhance Your General Knowledge

Following is the 4 Things to Enhance Your General Knowledge :

1) The Economist

The Economist is a weekly news magazine, edited in London but sold around the globe.

2) Review of Books

If you’re interested less in current affairs and more in general intellectual life, you might wish to consider a subscription to the Review of Books

3) Brief History of Time

The first of our specific book recommendations: A Brief History of Time, by Stephen Hawking, is the best-selling popular science book of all time.

4) XKCD: What If

If A Brief History of Time was a bit too mathsy for you, here’s an alternative popular science book that will boost your general knowledge in unexpected ways.

5) Very Short Introductions

Oxford University Press has so far published 425 Very Short Introductions, which are books of around 150 pages or 35,000 words, designed to introduce the reader to a particular academic topic in a balanced and comprehensive way.