imerxwebtech

hello, can any one tell me that what is the eligibility for sap finanace modules. what its content , institute for the same in mumbai. how to apply for the same. i have done my mba finance and i m fresher can i do part-time sap programme...

bhautik.kawa

hello, can any one tell me that what is the eligibility for sap finance modules. what its content , institute for the same in mumbai. how to apply for the same. i have done my mba finance and i m fresher can i do part-time sap programme...

Hello Friend,

# Definition of 'Statutory Accounting Principles - SAP': A set of accounting regulations prescribed by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners for the preparation of an insuring firm's financial statements.

# SAP in Finance Institutes in Mumbai

• Genovate Solutions Pvt Ltd (SAP Authorized) : A Wing,First Floor Phoenix House,Senapati Bapat Marg Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
  • Siemens Information Systems Ltd(SAP Authorized) : 2nd floor, Electric Mansion (Lucas Building),1086, Appasaheb Marathe Marg,Prabhadevi Mumbai - 400 025
  • BPCL (SAP Authorized) : BPCL SAP Training Centre, A Installation, Sewree Fort Road, Sewree (East), Mumbai 400015
  • Delphi(SAP Authorized) : 5th Floor, Square 1 building, 13, Gulmohar Road No. 1, Near Lokhandwala JVPD Circle, Andheri(W), Mumbai 400049
  • NIIT (SAP Authorized) : Maker Bhavan No.2, 18- New Marine Lines, Sir Vithaldas Thakersey Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020

# Eligibility for SAP in Finance

• You need to read TFIN50 and TFIN52. Please see the syllabus at SAP Training & Education | Software & Solutions| SAP | SAP
  • The emphasis is already given in the syllabus. Where there is +++ areas you need to concentrate more.
  • 80 questions 3 hours 70% pass mark. No negative marking. Hence answer guess all questions
  • It is not at all difficult exam, if you stick to your basics.

I hope this information helpful to you..

poornima lagadapati

The Statutory Accounting Principles (SAP) are accounting regulations for the preparation of an insurance firm's financial statements. The focus of SAP is to ensure the solvency of insurance firms so that they are able to meet the obligations to their policyholders