Re: What is the name of India's first Nuclear power plant? -
June 15th, 2015
Solve this thunderbolt questions.
1. The Curiosity rover built by National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) as a part of Astrobiology mission successfully landed on the planet–
(A) Mars (B) Saturn
(C) Venus (D) Mercury
2. Who among the following Viceroys wrote the book ‘Problems of the East’?
(A) Lord Curzon (B) Lord Clive
(C) Lord Mayo (D) Lord Mountbatten
3. Which of the following is the smallest country in terms of area?
(A) Maldives (B) Malta
(C) Marshall Islands (D) St. Kitts-Nevis
4. Which one of the following country does not border Caspian Sea?
(A) Iran (B) Iraq
(C) Georgia (D) Turkmenistan
5. Which of the following does not contribute to sustainable development?
(A) Improvement of economic well being with social justice.
(B) Restrained use of, natural resources.
(C) Protection of interests of future generations.
(D) None of these