Discuss Who was the first person to win Dadasaheb Phalke Award? within the General Knowledge (GK) forums, part of the Preparation Resource for Entrance Exams category; Devika Rani Chaudhuri Roerich in 1969. Advertisements...
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|Related to Who was the first person to win Dadasaheb Phalke Award?|
Re: Who was the first person to win Dadasaheb Phalke Award?
Re: Who was the first person to win Dadasaheb Phalke Award? - June 27th, 2015
Here is the list of more added general knowledge questions
1. Who is the father of Geometry?
A. Aristotle B. Euclid
C. Pythagoras D. Kepler
2. What is common between Kutty, Shankar, Laxman and Sudhir Dar?
A. Film Direction
B. Drawing Cartoons
C. Instrumental Music
D. Classical Dance
3. Who was known as Iron man of India?
A. Govind Ballabh Pant
B. Jawaharlal Nehru
C. Subhash Chandra Bose
D. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
4. The Indian to beat the computers in mathematical wizardry is
B. Rina Panigrahi
C. Raja Ramanna
D. Shakunthala Devi
5. Jude Felix is a famous Indian player in which of the fields?
A. Volleyball B. Tennis
C. Football D. Hockey
|award, dadasaheb, person, phalke, win|