Re: Which sector in INDIA has attracted FDI most in last decade ? -
June 27th, 2015
Interesting genera knowledge question, which enlighten knowledge
1. The Curiosity rover built by National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) as a part of Astrobiology mission successfully landed on the planet–
(A) Mars (B) Saturn
(C) Venus (D) Mercury
2. Which of the following is not an endocrine gland?
(A) Pituitary gland (B) Pancreas
(C) Pineal gland (D) None of these
3. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
(A) Cyrus Mistry : Tata Group (B) Sheryl Sandberg : Facebook
(C) Larry Page : Google (D) Deepak Parekh : HFCL
4. Which of the following acts as both exocrine and endocrine gland?
(A) Pancreas (B) Spleen
(C) Liver (D) Pituitary gland
5. Which of the following does not produce hormone?
(A) Heart (B) Kidney
(C) Gastro-intestinal tract (D) None of these
6. Who among the following Viceroys wrote the book ‘Problems of the East’?
(A) Lord Curzon (B) Lord Clive
(C) Lord Mayo (D) Lord Mountbatten
Ans: Lord Curzon
In the upcoming decades as the technology is advancing, then this is just the beginning of telecom sector and there is wide scope and scintillating career in that field. And the above questions are Gk questions and feel free to add some more telecom related question here.