about the quality of the files on the MP.

neha archana

HI many files on MP does not open so before uploading plz check the quality.
it takes too much time and after wasting the if u get nothing then u can uderstand the condition of the seeker.:SugarwareZ-064:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Dear neha archana , I understand your concern.

Make sure you have the requisite softwares to open the files and they should open just fine.

For example a .docx file will not open on office 2003, office xp etc.. you will require office 2007 for it.

Similarly you will require adobe acrobat to open a pdf file.

It wouldn't make sense for the uploader to waste his time uploading files that weren't intended to help others, in which case I give the benefit of the doubt to the person uploading files.

neha archana

Dear neha archana , I understand your concern.

Make sure you have the requisite softwares to open the files and they should open just fine.

For example a .docx file will not open on office 2003, office xp etc.. you will require office 2007 for it.

Similarly you will require adobe acrobat to open a pdf file.

It wouldn't make sense for the uploader to waste his time uploading files that weren't intended to help others, in which case I give the benefit of the doubt to the person uploading files.

hi kartik i've all the new software (2007) but it was make me upset, 3 or 4days when i was downloading project on icici. it was not opening during my requirement.:SugarwareZ-168:

priyanshu007

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi neha archana

i can understand your problem if u r downloading d file pls do not save tht kind of file, just go for open option after clicking on the download... ok it'll may resolve your problem... this problem frequently happens wit MSoffice file...