ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond

Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > The Lounge !! > The Garage !!

What DO YOU WANT ??

What DO YOU WANT ??

Discuss What DO YOU WANT ?? within the The Garage !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; THink that the only thing left in your life is management studies. Think that your life is only revolving around ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Advertisements
What DO YOU WANT ??
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

What DO YOU WANT ?? - September 5th, 2006

THink that the only thing left in your life is management studies.

Think that your life is only revolving around CAT and economics and management strategies and top level management and making a big name in the management world.

Think that the only help you can get is from this website and you have the right to demand a change in anywhatsoever way you want.

What would it be ??

What would you like to change in this site ? What sections you would like revamped? What sections would you like to chuck off ? and what new sections would you like to introduce?

What rules you feel are obsurd? What more rules can be added to help you and what rules shud be scrapped??

SPEAK UP and say WHAT YOU would WANT ??

Every post gets from 10 - 100 points depending on the quality of post and demand.

Advertisements

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Re: What DO YOU WANT ??
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Management Paradise Guru

Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - September 6th, 2006

No Replies ?

You are getting points ( money ) to just tell us what you want on MP.

Either MP is too good that there arent ne changes that you think should be made, or you guys are too lazy to tell us.

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Avishkar Agarwal
ruvi_143 will become famous soon enough

ruvi_143
Associate at BNP Paribas

Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - September 7th, 2006

yeah dude mp is too good for any changes.

one change i would like to see is in group discussions. could ya try increasing the gds, coz the timings are mostly at night.if there were 2 in a day, it wud be better. like case studies and discussions. basicallly increase the frequency.

what about the addition of a new cestion: The techno gizmo era

"U GOTTA BE THE CHANGE

TO BRING THE CHANGE"
- I DONT KNOW

how to use mp and follow guidelines

Friends: (0)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Avishkar Agarwal
ruvi_143 will become famous soon enough

ruvi_143
Associate at BNP Paribas

one change i would like to see is in group discussions. could ya try increasing the gds, coz the timings are mostly at night.if there were 2 in a day, it wud be better. like case studies and discussions. basicallly increase the frequency.

what about the addition of a new section: The techno gizmo era

"U GOTTA BE THE CHANGE

TO BRING THE CHANGE"
- I DONT KNOW

how to use mp and follow guidelines

Friends: (0)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvi_143

what about the addition of a new cestion: The techno gizmo era
Hi ruvi, thanks for the inputs. Actually, u can always post ur suggestions related to GD in the GD section. Anyway, see i am conducting the GDs and as it happens that right now, whenever i conduct the GDs, i find the participation is quite poor. Maybe people are busy with the written stage right now and hence not very keen on participating. Hence, owing to this factor, we keep it like 2-3 times a week. Once the written stage is cleared, we shall increase it to 1-2 sessions per day.

Keep in mind that we already have nearly 500 members in the group. But on any odd day, i find it hard to get 7-8 people from the group. So, i do not find it fruitful to increase the frequency right now. However, u can always participate whenever the session is conducted.

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

[I][B]Problems in Life? -[/B][/I] [I][B]
[/B][/I]
[I][B] !! [/B][/I][I][B]
[/B][/I]
[U][B]
[/B][/U]

Would u like to see
[I][B]Blog Updated[/B][B] !!!
[/B][/I][I][B]

[/B]
[/I]
[I][B]
[/B]
[/I]

[I]ONLINE GD[/I][B] - [/B]

[I][B]Join [/B][/I][I][B]to get GD notifications, updates[/B][/I][I][B]
[/B][/I]

[B][I]Liked my post? Press the[/I][/B][B]
[I]button[/I][/B]

Friends: (5)
Old
 (6 (permalink))
chaitalithakker
chaitalithakker has a spectacular aura aboutchaitalithakker has a spectacular aura about

student
moombhai

Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - September 8th, 2006

hii
as it has been ayear now for enjoying MP everyday..

i think its improving drastically...

but yet it finds some difficulty to find some notes too.... yet for me...

and i would like to include MBA notes.... and some MBA ready projects too
i know it has covered whole BMS
but yet MBA is not covered whole....

i would request for having MBA/ MMS different projects of different colleges...

from my side i assure u to avail..... SINHGAD college projects made by us....

so my view is about ?MBA projects, MBA refrences MBA stuff....

so its just my view... as when i went to my college... i told abt MP... they were unaware.. once they surfed the site they told its all about BMS/ BBA..
and little abt MBA.. so the above was my request...

no issues....

waiting for a positive response...

bye

chaitali

bye

PROF. CHAITALI THAKKER

(Manager of one of the Company)

MBA ( MKTG), BMS (MKTG)..

Friends: (2)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitalithakker

but yet it finds some difficulty to find some notes too.... yet for me...

and i would like to include MBA notes.... and some MBA ready projects too
i know it has covered whole BMS
but yet MBA is not covered whole....
Yes Cheetu, u r right... We need to do much more towards the MBA side.... Already some material and notes have been posted, but we need to go steps ahead.

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

[/B][/I]
[I][B] !! [/B][/I][I][B]
[/B][/I]
[U][B]
[/B][/U]

Would u like to see
[/B][/I][I][B]

[/B]
[/I]
[I][B]
[/B]
[/I]

[/B][/I]

[I]button[/I][/B]

Old
 (8 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura

kartik
Management Paradise Guru

great suggestions ruvi and chaitu.

50 and 75 points added respectively.

Keep the suggestions comming and give us more insights

Old
 (9 (permalink))
Rahul Parab
rahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond reputerahul_parab2006 has a reputation beyond repute

rahul_parab2006
Financial Analyst at CMC Ltd

Awards Showcase
Smile Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - September 8th, 2006

i think more gd sessions should be conducted...
and as i early said...the time don't permit all the mp members to come at gd...
10pm

@ gaurav a.k.a. gdtaker..............................
u should change the timing ...
say 1 in afternoon...means btwn 12-1,
1 in night...11-12, (latenights bhi chalega)
likewise...u will get the response from mp members to gd session...
as it benefits to all..especiallly mba aspirants...
aftr cat n pi, gd is also imp criteria for mba admission...
so this 1 change i like to suggest u...

baki sab accha hi hai...
general talks, laughter section, articles, announcements, introduction, cat section, gd , pi, etc. all sections r awesome !!!

keep going...kartik...n...mp...!

[B]PROJECTS LINKS :-[/B]

[B]HRM SEM 5 NOTES[/B] -

[B]SSM SEM 5 NOTES[/B] -

[B]HRM PPT NOTES[/B] -

[B]RM SEM 5 NOTES[/B] -

[B]LOGISTICS SEM 5 NOTES[/B] -

[B]IF SEM 6 NOTES[/B] -

[B]MY PROJECTS THREAD[/B] -

[B]ONLINEGD LINKS :-[/B]

[B]Yahoo Messenger GD Proceedings -[/B]

[B]Newbie Guide ffor ONLINEGD Partcipants -[/B]

[B]CONCEPT BEHIND ONLINEGD[/B] -

[B]NEXT GD[/B] -

[B]NEW POINTS SYSTEM IN ONLINEGD[/B] -

[B]1.READ RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING. REFER FAQS.
2.USE SEARCH OPTIONS.DO NOT ASK TO MAIL PROJECTS. GIVE IN DEPTH ANALYSIS ABOUT RESEARCH DONE BY YOU BEFORE ASKING FOR REFERENCE PROJECTS.
3.DO NOT POST YOUR MAIL IDS.
4.CLICK ON THANKS BUTTON TO THANK A PERSON.
5.DO NOT POST REGARDING HOW INFORMATIVE/HELPFUL A THREAD WAS, RATE IT.
6.POST IN CORRECT SECTIONS.DO NOT SPAM.
[/B]

[B]
[/B]

Friends: (60)
Old
gaurav200x

Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_parab2006
i think more gd sessions should be conducted...
and as i early said...the time don't permit all the mp members to come at gd...
10pm

@ gaurav a.k.a. gdtaker..............................
u should change the timing ...
say 1 in afternoon...means btwn 12-1,
1 in night...11-12, (latenights bhi chalega)
likewise...u will get the response from mp members to gd session...
as it benefits to all..especiallly mba aspirants...
aftr cat n pi, gd is also imp criteria for mba admission...
so this 1 change i like to suggest u...

baki sab accha hi hai...
general talks, laughter section, articles, announcements, introduction, cat section, gd , pi, etc. all sections r awesome !!!

keep going...kartik...n...mp...!

Hey Rahul,
do go through the thread... "Post ur GD timings" If u notice that more than 80% of the people are favouring the 10pm slot. Hence i decided against changing it. People are less likely to be free during the afternoon slot or late night slot bcoz either they would be asleep or busy with offices.

Moreover, i dun understand why people can eat half an hour late or early. I dun think food should become a compulsion not to allow u to participate and obviously, u can think, of alternate measures.

Anyway, these days, i generally start by 9:30 pm and hence ur problem should be solved to quite an extent.

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

[/B][/I]
[I][B] !! [/B][/I][I][B]
[/B][/I]
[U][B]
[/B][/U]

Would u like to see
[/B][/I][I][B]

[/B]
[/I]
[I][B]
[/B]
[/I]

[/B][/I]

[I]button[/I][/B]