Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform The Lounge !! > The Garage !!

What DO YOU WANT ??

Discuss What DO YOU WANT ?? within the The Garage !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; ---------well kartik the first perception of MP is that it helps the person during his\her mba course.............looking at the site ...

Re: What DO YOU WANT ??
Old
bonddonraj
bonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud of

bonddonraj
Management Paradise Guru
Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - May 19th, 2007

---------well kartik the first perception of MP is that it helps the person during his\her mba course.............looking at the site itself gives such feeling......if we want MP also to help aspiring MBA students my suggestion is to shift the section below premium projects or at the top ...............section for mba preperation is sanwitched .........it must have its identity and much concern is needed to develop it..........which i feel is leeser at the moment....since i have joind MP ...i see gaurav taking full care for it which is really appriciable...........but some more initiatives taking more responcibilities are needed...........
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
Melroy Lopes
melroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of lightmelroy88 is a glorious beacon of light

melroy88
CEO/FOUNDER at Digital Marketing Step
Management Paradise Addict
Wink Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - May 21st, 2007

kartik...try adding some scripts which can help for reading ...i guess there are many scripts to help sites to read posts ....i mean if some1 makes a mistake or a spelling mistake , when the cursor is on the word it shows the correct word...And along with picture ...is there a way we can also show .SWF files ...its possible on orkut ...i dont knw the codes for it...i can give you many html codes for different scripts...i mailed you the sites with the scripts...hope u checked them out

Keep contributing. Help Others and Help Yourself.
Friends: (20)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
mbacow
mbacow is an unknown quantity at this point

mbacow

Institute: KBS
Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - June 4th, 2007

plz post some search tips to get the desired results effectively. it will help a lot at least to the people like me who are new to MP and unaware of its treasures.
thanx
Old
theindianczar
theindianczar is an unknown quantity at this point

theindianczar
Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - June 4th, 2007

One thing that would be really helpful is if the content on this site can be seggregated on the type of file types for example pdf' are separate ,word docs are separate and executables are separate
Old
priyanka2787
priyanka2787 is an unknown quantity at this point

priyanka2787

Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - June 5th, 2007

Yeah there's a need to focus on MBA a lil more
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
Purshottam Tiwari
purush_tiwari is just really nicepurush_tiwari is just really nicepurush_tiwari is just really nicepurush_tiwari is just really nicepurush_tiwari is just really nice

purush_tiwari
Manager-Marketing at Graphite India
Management Paradise Newbie

Institute: IMDR-PUNE
Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - June 5th, 2007

Dear Kartik

I have gone through most of the suggestion posted by MPiets .

1) As regular visiter of the site one good thing is it gives you all the new post from your last visited time . But what happen if one has to close the window for any reason ,its will not show the same list of post it gives only recent one . Then we have to go though all the sections where new post has been there from my last visit .
So the suggestion to see the new post from DD/MM/YYYY TO DD/MM/YYYY .
has to be there .It will also helpful in the sense that one can see post from date to date .

2) I remember my MBA days where one have to go through loots of books for various subjects . Some books was good for me but not for friend as language of the book is felt differently by different people . So book section is very important .where our freinds can suggest the auther & books for subjects .Apart from that there are loot of management books written by various people & when you go interview they ask have you read any book ........this will help in getting compled section of all important books to have look at for skill development.

3)We should have quiz & test section where we can test our information basket .

rest will think ....

“Sometimes I win, and sometimes I lose, but I always learn"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
s_afreeen18
s_afreeen18 is on a distinguished road

s_afreeen18

Institute: M.M.K
Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - June 13th, 2007

kartik,
plzzzzz make the uploading of projects handy and easy
i want 2 share some projects
also give us the tips to improve us and studies

:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru
Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - June 20th, 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_afreeen18 View Post
kartik,
plzzzzz make the uploading of projects handy and easy
i want 2 share some projects
also give us the tips to improve us and studies
Can u suggest how exactly are u looking for... Right now any attachment can be easily uploaded by making a post. The option is available at the bottom of the page.

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

Problems in Life? -
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Join to get GD notifications, updates

Liked my post? Press the
button

Friends: (5)
Old
Dominique Percy Catherine
dominiquecatherine is an unknown quantity at this point

dominiquecatherine
Student of MBA at MANCOSA
Cape Town, Western Cape

Institute: MANCOSA
Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - June 28th, 2007

couldn't the minimum post b eliminated? Need some attachments but cannot access them.
Old
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru
Re: What DO YOU WANT ?? - July 6th, 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominiquecatherine View Post
couldn't the minimum post b eliminated? Need some attachments but cannot access them.
If we eliminate that, users simply download the projects and never contribute to the growth of the web site.

The number has been kept to 10, to enable users to get acquainted to the site and be a part of it. We do not encourage leechers.

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

Problems in Life? -
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Join to get GD notifications, updates

Liked my post? Press the
button

Friends: (5)