one suggestion

nehasharmabms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey kartik i have got a suggestion that can fetch u some buss and for the members too u can ask us to bring u some ads and each member that gets an ad can get some share of the profit u earn (think about it) may be many members can bring u some more ads in this manner u can encourage members to do some marketing and u too can earn some more bussiness

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Its a nice idea neha. Infact any site is open for adv usually.
Well all you members out there.. This is a very good option to practically use you marketing management subject and create some good corporate contacts.
Well if you do bring advertisements across than you would surely get profit not only in karma and user profile but returns on profitable propositions...!

So guyz if you think you can get some ads just go ahead and get them.. We are here for you.

nehasharmabms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thanks bhavin i hope this will put all our members into action

hey frnds do also let me know what do u feel about this

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
good idea.....abhi paisa kamane ki adat padjayegi lagta hai........can we get the details...........

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Currently just accepting advertisement for the banner section which is on the right side of every thread.

The rotating ad banner would tentatively cost approximately 5k - 50k depending on the size of the banner per month. You will get 20 % .

Go nuts ;)