Warning meter?

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
When the warning meter reaches 100 % .. the member gets banned for lifetime :)

You can see the warn meter on your every post on the bottom left side.

The warning meter decreases over a period of time when / if the member is helpfull to other members.

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aahaaan!!! Smart thing dude!!!
liked it;)
hope i never cross da warning limit......
deya

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hey deya.. we hav also come up with point system.. get as many points as possible ..

because we are planning something really really .. i mean really gr8 on it.. (suspense for now )

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
accha......hw do i gain pnts????? lemme kno wt do i hv2 do 2 avail dis really gr8 thing!!!!

deya

Sagar_pandya

I also waana know about point system. what do u mean by points in hand? points in bank? further, how can i be helpful to members? by uploading projects? posting reply?

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Hey Sagar this is the exact same reason, why users get banned for spamming. U made a post 13 mins ago and then u are again posting after 10 mins for the same reason.

U have already made ur query. Now there is no need for posting again and again.

creat!ve

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
its like donate ur point rescue ye self fom getting life time ban.......Er.......jk ppl.

This is good idea about lifetime to ban, but if incase anybdy try crossing the lane there should be sudden death, mean incase if the offender makes hazardous comment he/she shdn't be waited to complete 100% over the ban meter.

Sagar_pandya

i have been warned once by kartik, once by vegabeats, five times by bhavin, my warning meter has crossed 50%; may i know the reason for it? I really wanna know!
only kartik was kind enough to inform me the reason of warning!

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Sagar_pandya said:
i have been warned once by kartik, once by vegabeats, five times by bhavin, my warning meter has crossed 50%; may i know the reason for it? I really wanna know!
u still need a reason for warning? Read my post what i just wrote.. It is stuff like this due to which ur warning meter is increasing. I think i, myself told u 2 times about ur bold font.

u better go through the newbies guidelines to know the rules and regulations.
http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8

Why we have been warning u so much, so that, u don't have to change ur signature from 'Sagar is here' to "Sagar WAS here"

Sagar_pandya

Thanks! guarav, i checked out the rules yet, there was no specific rule for bold font or large font. however i have got it, i would see to it that i don't make same mistake again. Thanks once again!

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Sagar_pandya said:

The reason for me to give u warning is for ur Double -Posting :SugarwareZ-158:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Sagar, you are a little hyper.. and I like that thing about you. Dont post one the same thread again and again just to increase the post count .

Reply and help others in their projects and I assure you that the warning meter will go back to 0 % soon :)

Enjoy the forums

Ps : refrain from posting in announcements section and post threads in the relevant sections .

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Sagar_pandya said:

Well Warned 5 Times which was initially just once but went on higher rating warning which was proactively removed at the same time.. So i dont think there was any count on the same, infact the 10% that is 1 warning was also not put..!! Lol Lucky :big_grin: