Help me anyone.....got a bad feeling about this

toxicboa

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i am not able to upload any projects in ManagementParadise.com : Your Gateway to Mba Degree Online . BMS,MBA Students Forum ( Management Students) Featuring BMS PROJECTS, MBA PROJECTS, NOTES, Executive Mba Programs, Online Degree , Mba , mba online degree, e-learning, mba degree ,master de

well i dont know why is this happening...inexplicable phenomena.....coz until yesterday night it was working quite perfectly......today morning the website is not just loading in my browser.....i then installed mozilla firefox 3.0......to determine whatz wrong.....cudnt get any further on that coz it didnt open on both mozilla as well as internet explorer 7.0.....and now i am not able to upload anything on ManagementParadise.com : Your Gateway to Mba Degree Online . BMS,MBA Students Forum ( Management Students) Featuring BMS PROJECTS, MBA PROJECTS, NOTES, Executive Mba Programs, Online Degree , Mba , mba online degree, e-learning, mba degree ,master de

if anyone can help me out with some cookies of this website and how to use them,,.....i have a hunch that the problem may be solved plz message me if someone can suggest me some measure to avert this problem

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Its working just fine on my end mate. Could you give the exact error message you are getting?