Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform The Lounge !! > The Garage !!

Problems with downloading

Discuss Problems with downloading within the The Garage !! forums, part of the The Lounge !! category; Dear guyzz this is such an amazing website however i found some relevant papers which i wanted to download but ...

Problems with downloading
Old
 (1 (permalink))
bluesnsar
bluesnsar is on a distinguished road

bluesnsar
Tourism industry
UK

Institute: MBA student
Problems with downloading - May 17th, 2006

Dear guyzz this is such an amazing website however i found some relevant papers which i wanted to download but when ever i tried downloading then it kept saying i am not allowed. I just got registered with this website yesterday and plzz guide me i am new to this.

Any suggestions will be helpful to me...Best regards, Raz
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Problems with downloading
Old
 (2 (permalink))
vengabeats
vengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud of

Financial Analyst at Transparent Value
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Problems with downloading - May 17th, 2006

Hey for which papers are u talking about

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friends: (18)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB
Management Paradise Member

Re: Problems with downloading - May 18th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesnsar
Dear guyzz this is such an amazing website however i found some relevant papers which i wanted to download but when ever i tried downloading then it kept saying i am not allowed. I just got registered with this website yesterday and plzz guide me i am new to this.

Any suggestions will be helpful to me...Best regards, Raz
Hey der...!!

We jst have a restricted access in IIM PROJECTS SUB FORUM wherein u need minimum 100 posts to access other than that u can access any info in the mp knwledge bank.!! You just need to login and u would be able to access anything and everything..!!

<< THINKING MIND >>

"No Management No MP Know Management Know MP"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friends: (3)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Do let us know, which posts are u having problems with... Will check it for u!

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

Problems in Life? -
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Join to get GD notifications, updates

Liked my post? Press the
button

Friends: (5)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
bluesnsar

bluesnsar
Tourism industry
UK

Thanks guyzz for your helpful comments well i think now i need to work on making my 100 posts.I was trying to access IIM sub forms i think thats the reason why i couldnt download the recent developments in Macro file . Also do you guyzz know where i can get more information for Macro economics particularly any reports or submissions on India and china..One again thnx guyzz
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB
Management Paradise Member

Quote:
Thanks guyzz for your helpful comments well i think now i need to work on making my 100 posts.I was trying to access IIM sub forms i think thats the reason why i couldnt download the recent developments in Macro file . Also do you guyzz know where i can get more information for Macro economics particularly any reports or submissions on India and china..One again thnx guyzz
Hey Nisar,

U can surely have a glance through this link for different projects in economics..!!

More links would be putting up later today

<< THINKING MIND >>

"No Management No MP Know Management Know MP"

Friends: (3)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
bluesnsar

bluesnsar
Tourism industry
UK

Thanks Bhavin.....the links you forwarded to me were decent i mean they were relevant. Cheers mate.
Old
 (8 (permalink))
vengabeats
vengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud of

Financial Analyst at Transparent Value
Management Paradise Guru

Quote:

Hey Budd, here is the link where u can find Macroeconomic book
http://www.managementparadise.com/fo...anagement.html

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

Friends: (18)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Creat!ve Creat!ve
creat!ve is on a distinguished road

creat_ve
XYZ at ABC
Management Paradise Newbie

Institute: AXC
Re: Problems with downloading - June 30th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav200x
Do let us know, which posts are u having problems with... Will check it for u!

Nice, very much appreciated. Impressed,

нет худа без добра.
there's no bad without good.
(In every bad situation there is an element of good)
Old
s_m2024
s_m2024 will become famous soon enoughs_m2024 will become famous soon enough

Admin Co-ordinator at Nomura

Re: Problems with downloading - August 27th, 2006

I want 2 upload a ppt with a video attached it opens in windows media player.i tried doing but unsuccessful.
Plz any 1 tel me wat 2 do.