OFF Page SEO

shilpa02

Doing Off page Seo is very necessary for any website to increase its popularity and to improve the targeted traffic to the website..For this we have to use various techniques..There are so many techniques to increase the traffice to the website...Some of these are Social Bookmarking, Forum posting, Article submissions, Blog posting, Blog commenting...etc

vinash

you are right to do OFF page SEO but there is most important that you need a ON PAGE SEO first, for longer result by search and keyword ranking,

v.saisriniwasan

Hi Shilpa, I am Sai Vadlamani. I am a SEO Expert and takes care of TOP PHARMA JOBS and GLOBATEC websites. Well, you are absolutely correct that OFF PAGE optimization is really important for any website as off page helps SEO to break it into pieces such as, photos, videos, content, inner pages, etc. We need to optimize in such a way that it should reflect and should crawl by Google BOTS. People having websites should concentrate more on PHOTOS and GOOGLE crawls photos within short time. I would also like to appreciate VISHAL as on page optimization keeps record of what we did and upto what extent we should do it. So, both OFF PAGE and ON PAGE are equally important for any website.

poornima lagadapati

Off-Page SEO” refers to all of the activities that you and others do away from your website to raise the ranking of a page with search engines. ... On-page search engine optimization happens within the site, while off-page SEO happens outside the site.

Can you let me know more than this?