Vote for change in theme

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
this is poll for all Mp members.......regardin the new look of MP........

i call upon all the memebers of MP to vote whter thsi new look of MP is better or the older one ( mera wala green theme)........

so vote all .....

(expectin all to favor in of older look......i want 100% yeas to older look......vote is jsut for namesake....for ur info i wuld knwo who has voted for wht......)

Last edited:

priyanka1987

Re: vtoe for chnge of profile.....

well this look is good..... but i dont understand y theor is no option to come on home page directly..... it was in previous one.....

nick18_in

MP Guru

Hey buddy...

Theres some error yaar.....

The posts are not always counted, there is continuous error....

Also no way to come to homepage.....

Smiles kaha hai???

Problem hai man........................................

Repair karooooooooooooooo :SugarwareZ-158:

enigma

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

Well...there's nothing wrong with this new look but the only problem is that it seems Kartik has finally succumbed to the temptation to be "a pagalguy clone"...managementparadise has already created a niche for itself in the hearts of most of the management students and therefore, this move by the site can be termed as nothing but "discombobulating"...the only person who might be mighty happy at this given point of time is Allwin Agnel

Thumbs Down, dude.

priyanka1987

some errors r there..... site is throwing me out i need to again n again sign in.. huuh!! no way to come on home page its really irritating me.... no forum option in the main menu.... hw new member will get to kw that we hv such a intresting forum on MP?? well new changes r appriciatable but without any such errors....

THIK KARO JALDIII........

Regards,

Priyanka

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member

"a pagalguy clone"
The current look is a theme that is available at http://www.vbstyles.com/demo/?styleid=16 , which is used by forums worldwide, which doesnt necessarily make it a pG clone.

Given the flexibility of this theme for further advancement and user friendliness for navigation, I decided that it would be a better experience for members to use this theme.

Having said that, users will get an option to use either of the two *looks*.

As soon as the skinning of this theme is complete, the option to select the *Bluish Gaze* ( old theme ) available and friends can select whichever they feel is better.

Last edited:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member

some errors r there..... site is throwing me out i need to again n again sign in.. huuh!! no way to come on home page its really irritating me.... no forum option in the main menu.... hw new member will get to kw that we hv such a intresting forum on MP?? well new changes r appriciatable but without any such errors....

THIK KARO JALDIII........

Regards,

Priyanka

As I said priyanka, the skinning process is going on :cool:

saquib

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey kartik this new theme looks exciting....but there r some errors as well.....there is no option 2 cum on homepage from the forum or thread page + forum search on the homepage is missing.......just look into it as soon as possible....

i think the green one was better than this...........this has vast of errors and same as PG clone...............i think we don't want the same theme as PG have........and there were good options in green wala theme....as venky said........ no smileys r also there in this current theme.........

so i wud like to say to mp team that u shud change it back to d green theme...plz.........