Gd Timings (change) request

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey culd thr be any chnge in timings of online GD as we load shedding schedule at tht time. i know its not possible to chnge time for one person but culd thr be any other way.

and another prblm is tht the site takes too much time too load. its too heavy site. plz do somthng. i hav to refresh the site after evry post

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: request

hii...

even i have problem for the GD timings.... i have my tutions till 3.30 so can u atleast make by 4.00 pm

i agree with max tht not possible for single person....

but plz if u can try for change in timings....i m really intrested for the GD but not able to come...

bye

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

the another alternative can be about holdin GD for more instances. like having it two times a day or any other day.if tht culd be possible.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member

Hey max.. I will answer both your questions .

Firstly, yes the website is slow if you compare it to yahoo or google or hotmail.. we cannot afford a faster server.. maybe in future if we get sponsorships, we will.. till then cant help.. you might want to check with your connection speed, that also slows the process to a certain extent.

Regarding problems faced of logging out after posting a message, please ensure that your cookies ( Internet explorer history option ) are deleted before you login.

If you still have the same problem, let me know and we will have the technical guyz working on it .

Secondly, as for the GD , nikhil gadodia handles the whole operation and can be reached at [email protected] . I hope you know that there are over 42 people who wish to participate and changing timings for a couple of them would be quite difficult.

But you can still have a chat with nikhil about the same, as I cannot comment on his behalf .

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

i had a cht wth him. he only told me to write in sujjestions forum. i know chnghin timinis is not possible but i just placd my view.

and about the site prblm. i didnt knew abt the server. i now undrstnd the prblm and i am ready to wrk hard on the site so as we can hav the best server available.

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari

for me also the time is nt suitable , here in navi mumbai the lite goes from 2 to 4.30 so i m nt able to take part in the online GDs

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

WE HAV LOAD SHEDDING FRM 11.00-3.00 AND FRM 8.00-11.00 ON SUNDAYS AND VARIES ON OTHER DAYS

nick18_in

MP Guru

Hi all..

I read your requests my friends.. I dont mind changing the time..

But I need more people to say the same.. as there are more than 50 people now in the list & most them want to come down for GD..

Time is the main constraint.. if people agree to a certain fixed time... there might be changes accordingly..

Or if possible we will try to have 2 GD's in a day (might not be possible, but will try)

I cant comment anything rite now.. will need more views for the same.. I request all the people to pass on their views on the same.. This will make us more better for you people..

Please give me a perticular time which would be suitable for most of the people and we would try to work on it accordingly..

Thanks for your views..

Will wait for some more replies.. but tis sunday the GD will be on the same time...

take care

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hi guys....even i wanna request for a change in time... if its possible...make it 4.15 or 4.30.....as per the above requests...it seems that ppl r free for Gd aft 3.30- 4.00 ...same is the case with me....aft 4....so lets c if majority support aft 4...thn whts the harm.rite nick....
waitin for more replies..

Regards
Vishal

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari

vishal_1986 said:
hi guys....even i wanna request for a change in time... if its possible...make it 4.15 or 4.30.....as per the above requests...it seems that ppl r free for Gd aft 3.30- 4.00 ...same is the case with me....aft 4....so lets c if majority support aft 4...thn whts the harm.rite nick....
waitin for more replies..

Regards
Vishal

after 4 will be gr8...............

AKANSHA

ya even wud like 2 participate but d pblm. is dat coz d timins dont match i cant participate. sunday afternoons r rly. busy man

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hey guyz plz post in ur tentative timings so tht the gdtaker shall be able to customise to that timings if feasible..

Would surely look for head counts on that timings so please be sure that the timings you are providing would be pretty much suitable..

nick18_in

MP Guru

Hello Friends....

I havent got any firm reply from anyone.. People are just not responding..

If there are some serious people.. We would definetly think on changing the time of the GD for the benefit of all the people... but if no one wants the same please let us know the same too... this would help us in finalising our timings & other details..

I think there might be a change of some 30 mins to an Hr.. in the timings, but taking the GD at night wont be easy.. I would like to know if all the people will be available for the same too..

I'm really not gettin why dont the people reply in here.. There are people who come down for GD.. but they are not replying about the same here..

Do let us know your views.. & accordingly we need to work on the same..

If you people will be fast on it, we can then work out the same & let you all know about it..

Help Us to Help You Better..

So, I'm still waiting for your replies....

Last edited:

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

ITS FINE BY ME UNTIL IT IS AROUND 3.45 OR 4.00.
AND ANOTHER PERSON IS ALSO HELDIN GD AT AROUND 10.00. SEE IF WE CAN TIE UP WITH HIM OR IF WE CAN ORGANISE AT LATER TIME.

bindubhargavi

Hi, This is Bindu Bhargavi.B, I registered for the GD Taker almost aroudn 4 weeks back but unfortunately could never come to the GD in time.

This 3pm time seems to be not so very suitable to most of us as that is the time every one wants to take some rest after a heavy lunch with the family on a sunday afternoon.

Let us keep it at a time when every one gets refreshed after getting relieved of the weeks stress.

So some time between 5-8 pm Sunday Evening would be suitable for me.

Thanks and Bye.
Bindu Bhargavi.B

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hey...
as far as GD on sunday's is concerned any time is fine for me....
i hve no kaam-dhanda these days....

MOHSIN

Hi friends,

this is mohsin.........i would definitely like to have the G.D from 10pm onwards because that is the spare time i have with me........so why not make it Productive ?.
So my answer is YES.........

Last edited: