Status
Not open for further replies.

sthakker

thanx you are wonderfully good to help me out of this mess... I was not able to make head or tail out of it.....

hopefully this will help.

coolrocker18

thanxhanx you are wonderfully good to help me out of this mess... I was not able to make head or tail out of it..... SABVJABJAVALVALVALVBALJVALBJVALJVBALJVCBJLVCXAJBC

ashoo780

hey thanks for fhs notes..
...do u have other notes like for "POM" n business communication. if yes then pls upload them also..

chako

management and entrepreneurship

hi pls find info on management and entrepreneurship

:SugarwareZ-245:

Attachments

• Management & Entrep.doc
    47 KB · Views: 54

abhishreshthaa

hey thanks for fhs notes..
...do u have other notes like for "POM" n business communication. if yes then pls upload them also..

HEY friend, search for the notes of POM in the search option you can get many notes and projects on POM over there...

well i am providing you some links which i think can be helpful to you...

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...erspective-management/133235-p-o-m-notes.html

pom notes [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

POM ebook [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

:SugarwareZ-069:

arham

thanxhanx you are wonderfully good to help me out of this mess too... yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.