savio13

MP Guru
please send me any material on conflict management:SugarwareZ-229:

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for material on conflict management

Conflict management refers to the long-term management of intractable conflicts. It is the label for the variety of ways by which people handle grievances—standing up for what they consider to be right and against what they consider to be wrong. Those ways include such diverse phenomena as gossip, ridicule, lynching, terrorism, warfare, feuding, genocide, law, mediation, and avoidance.

Hope these will meet your requirements:

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/foundation-human-skills/7317-conflict-management.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/miscellaneous-projects/85690-review-conflict-management-project.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/effective-methods-communication-ec/55110-conflict-management.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/foundation-human-skills/7318-conflict-management-project.html

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

please send me any material on conflict management:SugarwareZ-229:

Sampade, the process of controlling the conflicts or disputes between two people and completing the deal as per our wishes or criteria is conflict management. I am uploading a document as i read you needed material on conflict management. So please check and it may be helpful for you.

Attachments

• conflict management.ppt
    142 KB · Views: 0