Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Foundation of Human Skills

reasearch: depression

Discuss reasearch: depression within the Foundation of Human Skills forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; well my project is to make a reasearch on "depression" which ia a stress.i have to be more specifice about ...

reasearch: depression
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Omais Siddiqi
ummu206 is an unknown quantity at this point

ummu206
Student of MBA
Lamka, Manipur
reasearch: depression - February 23rd, 2010

well my project is to make a reasearch on "depression" which ia a stress.i have to be more specifice about the cause of depression.well i havee 2 choices to select
1. increasing inflation is a cause of depression to people who are not financially strong.

2. people got low grades are more likely to depressed.

please help me
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: reasearch: depression
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Omais Siddiqi
ummu206 is an unknown quantity at this point

ummu206
Student of MBA
Lamka, Manipur
Re: reasearch: depression - February 23rd, 2010

i need a project on "financial stress".plz help me
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: reasearch: depression - June 21st, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummu206 View Post
i need a project on "financial stress".plz help me

hey friend, i am uploading a file on Financial Stress have a look i hope it can be useful...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 25214677-Stress.pdf (217.2 KB, 8 views)

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Jiten Mazee
jitenmazee is on a distinguished road

jitenmazee
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at HAKIM ABDUL HAMID UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Re: reasearch: depression - December 26th, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummu206 View Post
well my project is to make a reasearch on "depression" which ia a stress.i have to be more specifice about the cause of depression.well i havee 2 choices to select
1. increasing inflation is a cause of depression to people who are not financially strong.

2. people got low grades are more likely to depressed.

please help me
Ummu206, you have posted very good post and i appreciate this. Depression is very bad in any case so we should try to get rid of it in any situation in order to control the condition. I am uploading a document here which may give you better explanation so you should read it.
Attached Files
File Type: ppt depression.ppt (346.0 KB, 0 views)