vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
Emotional Intelligence in Leaders

What do you think how important is emotional intelligence in leaders???

Share your views....

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
it is highly important for leaders in any field to be emotionally intelligent...as it helps them to deal with other people and themselves in a better way...

i would like to quote a sentence straight from the text book...
'leaders should not get too excited in success and also not too depressed in failure'

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It is very important according to me for the leaders to have emotional intelligence it will not only help them in managing their group but also to face tricky situations in the company.

it is highly important for leaders in any field to be emotionally intelligent...as it helps them to deal with other people and themselves in a better way...

i would like to quote a sentence straight from the text book...
'leaders should not get too excited in success and also not too depressed in failure'

Yeah Vikram i am agree with you. They should be intelligent emotionally in order to cope with the situation and then should take right decisions. I am uploading here a document for you, please check it and you will know more about the emotional intelligence in leaders.

Attachments

• Emotional Intelligence in Leaders.pps
    616 KB · Views: 2

idealhr

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Emotional intelligence (EI) is the ability to understand and manage your own emotions, and those of the people around you. People with a high degree of emotional intelligence know what they're feeling, what their emotions mean, and how these emotions can affect other people.