Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Foundation of Human Skills

project on Competition in FHS

Discuss project on Competition in FHS within the Foundation of Human Skills forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; Hey Guys & gals need help in this project called "Competition". I even asked my teacher What type of Competition? ...

project on Competition in FHS
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Shardul Thakkar
sthakker is an unknown quantity at this point

sthakker
Student of BMS at RIZVI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND STUDIES AND RESEARCH
Mumbai, Maharashtra

project on Competition in FHS - September 5th, 2009

Hey Guys & gals need help in this project called "Competition". I even asked my teacher What type of Competition? i mean competition in schools, colleges, business world, etc.She didn't say anything. It is only clue i have that the Competition is related to this subject between humans i guess. Help me out please.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: project on Competition in FHS
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Vikram Chawla
vikram chawla has a spectacular aura aboutvikram chawla has a spectacular aura about

vikram chawla
Student of BMS at LALA LAJPATRAI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Member

Re: project on Competition in FHS - September 5th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthakker View Post
Hey Guys & gals need help in this project called "Competition". I even asked my teacher What type of Competition? i mean competition in schools, colleges, business world, etc.She didn't say anything. It is only clue i have that the Competition is related to this subject between humans i guess. Help me out please.
u can take competition in general...u can include following points:

-competition- introduction
-why is competition necessary
-competitive world...
-competition among companies....give examples
-competition among employees..
-competition among students...give examples
-competition of brands..give examples..
-include a case study..

you can discuss your project over here..
tell us what have you thought for your project..

JOIN MP FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

VIKRAM CHAWLA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (28)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: project on Competition in FHS
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: project on Competition in FHS - February 20th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthakker View Post
Well, i am uploading a project on the competition in school and i think it would help you. So please download and check it. From my point of view, competition in any sector can improve your skills so there should be competition in every field.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf competition in schools.pdf (595.1 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)